Fingering, Precum, Frottage Please Help

Hello, The other day i was with a man, he first fingered my anus deeply and i felt my anus irritated because of that, then he rubbed his penis with precum in my crack, wich was irritated for about 10 seconds, there was no penetration , but im afraid that some of his precum touched the irritation, and maybe be an hiv transmission im afraid , do you think i need to get tested for this situation?, Thanks

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

No. I do not think you need to be tested for this incident. Without actual penetration, transmission is unlikely.

In health,

Richard

confusion about herpes
Got tested and came back negative but have symtoms