Transmission of HIV through boxing gloves

Hi, In my boxing class, I used the gloves that were previously used by another person. After the class when I took off the gloves, I noticed that the skin on two of my knuckles were scraped, but there was no blood. I was wondering if it's possible for me to get HIV if the previous person who used the gloves was HIV positive (since the gloves had some sweat in them)? Thanks

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- No it would not be possible to get HIV in this manner. First, HIV is not transmitted by sweat. Second, even if there was a body fluid within the glove that could transmit HIV, it would have died between the prior use and you using them. Keep on fighting without worry. Take care, LHW

Sex with a Prostitute
PEP medications