HIV from abrasion on penis ! Please help...

Dear Doctors, my concerns is about my stupid risky behavior.

4 weeks ago, I had sex with CSW in Bangkok, Thailand. It was a condom protected sex but about 24 hours before the sex I had a vigorous masturbation which cause me a painful abrasion on the shaft on penis

( about 5mm in diameter with reddish base with clear serum oozing from the sore, no active bleeding )

During the sex, condom wasn't break but it flipped up about the half way from my base of penis and then her vaginal fluid became in contact with my abrasion

( I saw with my own eyes that her vaginal fluid touch the sore )

So, my question are, 1) Assuming she is HIV+, do I have a risk for contracting HIV from her from the event I described above ? 2) This week( 4 weeks after exposure ), I had symptoms of fatigue, myalgia in both legs and dry cough, no fever, no rash, no lymph nodes swelling, no headache,. Could this be a sign of acute retroviral syndrome ? 3) Would you recommend me to get tested for HIV ?

Please help me assess my risk because I'm extremely worried

Thank you,

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- Yes, I would certainly recommend you get tested for HIV. If indeed you had an oozing sore that came in contact with vaginal fluids, this would put you at risk. I would also certainly recommend you test to ensure that the sore you describe was truly a result of intensive masturbation and not related to an STD such as syphilis or Herpes. Both would have put you at greater risk for acquiring HIV. While your symptoms don't sound like typical ARS, bottom line is that I would recommend getting an HIV test. Take care, LHW

is headache and slight fever sign of aids?
Signs of Liver Problems on PEP