is headache and slight fever sign of aids?

I had protected sex with a prostitute.but right after dat i had itching beside my penis area. but it went away after giving antiseptic cream .then the next day had a little headache and was very slightly feverish.but these went away without giving any medicine within hours.in case of headache and slight feverish feeling i should mention that i was soaked in the rain and had to do a lot of running the previous day. also i did not eat much during lunch.and was also in a lot of tension.may be dats y next day i had headache and was slightly feverish.can this be signs of hiv?or something else?these signs showed up in just the second day.but after dat there was no sign at all even in the fifth day.plz help me.HIV symptoms show after three months.is there anyway it will show this early?

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- Symptoms of HIV infection would not be expected to appear immediately after the risk exposure as you describe. In addition, if you had protected sex and used the condom correctly from start to finish, your risk for acquiring HIV would be very low. If you haven't been tested recently for HIV and your exposure was three months ago as you stated, I would certainly test to be reassured. Take care, LHW

What is the risk with bleeding gums?
HIV from abrasion on penis ! Please help...