What is the risk with bleeding gums?

Hello, i am too anxious with questions in my head, last week me and girlfriend kissed deeply 10 minutes after i brushed my teeths and i observed blood on my gum after brushing. I don't know if she has hiv or not but she told me she was very active before dating with me.

So questions are

1. How highly risk under i am?

2.Is it possible to get hiv from her saliva to my blood?

By the way we didn't have sexual intercourse, oral sex or anything else just deep kissing 10 minutes after i brushed my teeth.

HI Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission and it is not passed through saliva. She would have to have blood or open sores present in order for there to be a possible exposure and even then it would be very very small.

used fingers with vaginal fluid , am i at risk now?
is headache and slight fever sign of aids?