am i at risk .....?

Hi,before 7 days I have take hair city in local saloon ,before I am cutting the barber uncle was saving a man with a blade..after finishing that he cut my hair and saving with the same blade..as he doesn't,change the blade I am afraid...and more over there is no cut or bleeding on my body...so my question is that from this can I infect from hiv.as my xam is near I cant concentrate on my study pliz help me...

Hi Getting HIV in this manner is not a viable way for HIV transmission to occur. HIV begins to die once it is outside of the body and is unable to infect. So if there were any blood on the razor and the person prior to you is living with HIV enough time elapsed for the risk to not be there. Also there would have to be a significant amount of blood on the razor.

So again, getting HIV through this manner is not possible.

HIV possible infection
Am i at risk? Plz reply thank you very much