HIV possible infection

One week ago I met a nurse ,I had fingered her for a minute or more ,then she performed oral sex on me for a long time without protection, then we had sex two times with condom on ,my questions are..first: I had a deep wound in my finger 72 hours before but it was not bleeding, so could I get HIV by fingering her ,the second question ,the first time we had sex I noticed that the condom slipped off after I had come inside the condom ,and I found it beneath her, am not sure if my penis were inside or not because at that moment I was not in full erection at all ,so could i be infected because some of her vaginal fluids might have touched my penis or maybe it was inside her pussy..I confirmed from her about her status and she confirmed that she had a test at the end of January and it came negative and she does this test regularly because she is not able to renew her contract unless she is hiv and hepatitis negative ,she works for a governmental hospital ,but she said that she had sex with another doctor who works with her last month and again she knows that he was hiv negative due to the same reason...please advise me ,I am so scared ..

Hi A couple things here, yes you put yourself at risk for HIV by having what you call a significant wound on your finger and fingering her and having the condom slip off put you at risk. Knowing that for her work she has to be tested often as do other employees gives reassurance that she does know her status.

The only way to truly know your status is for you to be tested. And because of the risks that you encountered I would recommend that you be tested. The guidelines for testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 90 days as long as there were no other exposures during that 90 days period the test results are conclusive.

HIV transmission
am i at risk .....?