Can I drink breast's discharge?
Mar 17, 2013
Hi. I am 22 years old. My gf is 18. We had sex 3 times 3 months ago. Yestday at the time before having sex I was sucking her breasts. When I squeezed those a milky water was coming from them. It was kind of warm. I was more mad seeing this and sucked those and drunk as much as I could. My question is: can I keep sucking and drinking the discharge of my girlfriend's breast?
Response from Ms. Southall
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When They Do The Hiv Blood Test Do They Also Check For Herpes?
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- What Is The Meaning Of Chlamydia Igm And Igg?
- What Is The Hpv Titer Blood Test?
- Vitamins That Suppress Herpes Outbreaks
- Syphilis Blood Test Accuracy
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.