Can I drink breast's discharge?

Hi. I am 22 years old. My gf is 18. We had sex 3 times 3 months ago. Yestday at the time before having sex I was sucking her breasts. When I squeezed those a milky water was coming from them. It was kind of warm. I was more mad seeing this and sucked those and drunk as much as I could. My question is: can I keep sucking and drinking the discharge of my girlfriend's breast?

Hi Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission, this includes suckling. If she is not pregnant it is not milk it is just natural discharge that occurs with some women.

not sure if am hiv positive
Possible HIV/AIDS transmission?