Mar 17, 2013
I had an Oral sex (sucking penis), kissing with my friend during the year 2005/2006. There was a HIV test done during my pregnancy time around 2009. Test result had come negative. Is there any chance of getting HIV in future?
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi The only way to get HIV in the future is to put yourself at risk. The risk of HIV transmission through oral sex carries the lowest risk and having the test several years after showing negative than so are you from that experience.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hair Loss After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Getting Scratched Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Spots After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.