Is HIV possible through only Precum?

I'm a female and had unprotected sex for a few seconds on jan 1st. His penis did not go ALL the way inside and we were more playing around than having full on sex. I made him put on a condom after a few seconds though. I regret getting caught up in the moment. I'm usually super careful. Unfortunately, I did get HPV from the experience, but I'm more worried about HIV. I looked at the symptoms and after 2 days I got pretty sick, but I was on vacation so it could have been from anything there.. Then recently I got a mild cold (I'm sure it was stress induced after being told I have HPV).. I asked the guy I slept with if he gets tested and he says he always does and does blood work because he has other problems. He seemed sure he doesn't have HIV but how would I know if they check specifically for HIV in his blood work because he said he's testing for other problems? Anyways, I haven't had a rash or any other problems. Can someone please tell me my risk? I've been pretty scared and can't seem to calm myself down.

Hi I'm glad to hear that you were able to stop things before getting too carried away and got a condom! You are correct in that blood work doesn't contain HIV results unless they are specifically ordered. Symptoms of HIV infection would not occur as soon as you felt symptoms, but the thing to remember is that there are other sexually transmitted infections (STI) out there that you need to be concerned about as well. If you symptoms continue I would recommend that you follow up with your health care provider for evaluation. As for your risk of HIV transmission from what you described it is very small! Of course the only way to truly know your status is to be tested.

Possible HIV transmission.... (Desperately need answer)
test