Possible HIV transmission.... (Desperately need answer)

Today I was at the gas station I am usually very careful about touching the number pad and I never touch the pump with my bare hands. But, I was driving in my car and put hand sanitizer on my hands. I did not notice any blood on my hands. I have a very dry nose and I picked my nose and I looked at my finger and I saw a little blood on it; which looked fresh. I cleaned my finger off then picked it again and the nasal secretion had a little blood caked on it as well as a little fresh blood. My concern is that the blood on my finger the first time I picked my nose is not mine, but somehow made it under my finger nail at the gas station. I want to know if I would be at risk if the blood was not mine. I picked my nose about 15 minutes after leaving the gas station and the blood I saw on my finger was fresh looking which makes me think it was just from my nose, since my nose has been bleeding a bit. I would think that blood under my nail after 10-15 minutes would be dry and not fresh looking. I am just incredibly anxious and scared. I know I may sound like a lunatic, but your answer would be very comforting.

Hi No reason for concern! If it were not your blood, HIV begins to die once it is leaves the body and is unable to infect. HIV transmission occurs when there is a direct exchange of body fluid. This incident if it were not your blood, was not that, a direct exchange. Because if it were blood it had dried and if HIV were in it, it has died and is unable to infect.

toothbrushes used directly after someone
Is HIV possible through only Precum?