toothbrushes used directly after someone

I'm sorry as I've seen this question in your archives, but I saw some people mention that if you use a toothbrush a long time after somebody there is no risk.

Does this mean if you used it soon after- not that it was handed to you, but a two or s few minutes after, there could be a risk of hiv transmission?

I don't understand from previous answers the time window of risk.

Also, would the level of blood need to be visible, and would the fact the brush had been rinsed help?

In my mind the levels of risk would be the same as an open mouth kiss, if there is no visible blood, but maybe it's actually higher risk? Your help is much appreciated.

Hi HIV begins to die once it leaves the body and is unable to infect. There would have to be significant amount of blood and opening in the mouth of the other person. HIV is not passed through saliva.

Followup to oil and Latex
Possible HIV transmission.... (Desperately need answer)