Do i have hiv or herpes ?
Mar 16, 2013
I had unprotected sex and 11 months later got hiv tested and got a negative . but i still have some white kind off bubble which i think are herpes what should i do ?
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
Because of your HIV test at 11 months, we know that you didn't get HIV from the unprotected sex you had.
In terms of the white bubbles that you have.. we know they aren't HIV. I'm curious where they are, how long they've lasted, if they burn or itch.
Ultimately, you need to have the bubbles looked at by a medical professional while they're still around. And in the meantime don't pop them!
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.