how do i get air bubbles out of the condom

I've asked this before but I didn't get any answer. I hope I'll get an answers this time

I'm 21 years old boy & I am a Virgin. I'm currently dating a girl who had sex before. Don't know her HIV status. We've planned to have sex in a month.

For practice, I've bought condoms & I've using it while masturbating. I've followed all the safety procedure, but I couldn't get the air out of the tip of the penis & couldn't Smooth out any air bubbles from penis (not from the tip, other parts of penis). I pinch the top of the condom, squeeze the penis from top to base of the penis but still a little bit of air is always inside. I also use silicone based lubricant inside the condom.

So, my questions are

1. How do I get air out? 2. If I have sex slowly with air bubble, will it break? 3. I use latex condom, but condom manufacturer says only to use water based lube, I use silicone based lube, Is it safe to use silicone based lube? 4. what kind of condoms should I use for anal sex? Thick or thin? please name a brand. 5. Is it safe for me, if my girlfriend to sucks my penis? (It's safe for her because I'm a Virgin) 6. Can lube make a condom to slip off, if I use it too much inside the condom? 7. After brushing both of our mouth & teeth, is it safe to kiss (deep french kissing) & suck nipples?

Please tell me what to do I have 2 more weeks to learn & practice.

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your questions,

#1 Sometimes you can't get all the air out, that's ok. You want to get almost all of it out though

#2 Only a lot of air will make the condom want to burst

#3 Silicone lubrication is fine to use with latex condoms (the manufacturer meant not to use oil-based lube)

#4 As long as you use latex or polyurethane condoms you're good to go (there are many brands and kinds that work! Look for the kinds that feel the best on you.)

#5 If you both have no STDs or anything, then that's fine. But consider that "if." You're saying that she doesn't know her HIV/STD status.. if that's the case and she's had risk in the past, it's very important for her to get tested first.

#6 You should only use a bit of lube at most inside a condom. Too much and there's a chance it'll slip off

#7 Yes and yes

Hope all this helps!

Erik

P.S. It's great that you're practicing with condoms beforehand! You'll find that they feel different when you're inside someone. Open and honest communication with your girlfriend can help you both figure out what feels good over time (you've already started those conversations, which is great!)

has my daughter been exposed to aids
Can My child be infected