|has my daughter been exposed to aids
Mar 16, 2013
daughter changed grandmothers iv, and got a drop of blood on her. she had no cuts or anything. the gmother lives in old mexico and does not have hiv, shes had a couple of surgeries in the last 2 years, daughter afraid of conditions in that part of mexico being not as sterile as other places. she's a rn so this makes her more parinoid. she just had testing 3 days ago
| Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
There is absolutely no risk of getting a couple drops of blood on your skin (unless you have a significant and fresh cute, sore, or wound). No risk. This is regardless of how sterile the conditions are.
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Happy Ending Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Reused Needle Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.