has my daughter been exposed to aids

daughter changed grandmothers iv, and got a drop of blood on her. she had no cuts or anything. the gmother lives in old mexico and does not have hiv, shes had a couple of surgeries in the last 2 years, daughter afraid of conditions in that part of mexico being not as sterile as other places. she's a rn so this makes her more parinoid. she just had testing 3 days ago

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

There is absolutely no risk of getting a couple drops of blood on your skin (unless you have a significant and fresh cute, sore, or wound). No risk. This is regardless of how sterile the conditions are.

Hope this helps!

Erik

Can I have contracted HEP C from my mom?
how do i get air bubbles out of the condom