Strangers blood on my boxers, is it an hiv risk?

experts please help. I was having sex with a stranger, i used protection the whole time, 2 minutes since we began to have sex she got her period... she got off me, i took off the condom, put my boxers on, then i took them off 15 seconds later when i realized theres was blood on them. Not sure if my tip touched the blood on my boxer, but lets say it did and she was hiv positive could i get infected? Also i had precum on my penis, would that put me more at risk?

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

First off, if the blood is in the fabric of your boxers there would have to be a significant amount for it to drip off and on to your penis head (with enough to get inside. That's the primary problem with what you're talking about.

If you want to get technical, sure, there's a chance that all that you're talking about actually happened. What I'm saying is that it's terribly unlikely.

If this is something that you're finding hard to shake, by all means feel free to get an HIV test after 3 months.

Hope this helps!

Erik

contracting hepatitis from shoe
Can I have contracted HEP C from my mom?