hiv and hpv

I have been diagnosed with hpv in my rectum and herpes 1. I have not engaged in any sex in about a year and a half and on Wednesday was my recent time. The individual that I met with was online. He came over and begin to finger me with no lube....he was being aggressive trying to get his fingers inside of me. Shortly after, I realized I was bleeding as his hand had blood. I believe it was due to a cut that I checked after he had left outside of my rectum...afterwards we conducted in oral and anal (1min) with a condom. He ejaculated on my chest and I rubbed it over my body. I then fingered myself, possibly with the same finger that had semen on it, with the cut still being there. I had lube in my rectum as I began to finger myself. What is my possible risk? The cut is still there and almost 1/4 in size of a pinky.

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

With all these details, this can get a little complicated, so let me try to break it down.

It's not really the HPV that we're talking about, it's the tear on your butthole. We know it was open because you were bleeding. Fingering your butthole with your partner's semen so soon after it came out of his body makes it sound like you did have some risk. However, fingering yourself with it isn't going to deliver a ton of the fluid inside of you.

I wouldn't consider this high risk at all, but it does sound like there's a possibility... Therefore, to help us all know what your status is for a fact, getting tested for HIV would be a good idea.

Hope this helps!

Erik

My risk of hiv or other stds
contracting hepatitis from shoe