My risk of hiv or other stds

I recently visited a strip club. i fooled around with the dancer. i am going crazy thinking i may have something. she performed oral sex on me for about 2 minutes or so without a condom but then put one on. she then started having sex with me with a condom on and then got off took it off wiped me off and then put another condom on and performed oral sex for a couple seconds without a condom and then put a condom on for the rest of the time. please give me some answers.

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

If I understand you correctly, you received oral sex without a condom but had vaginal sex with a condom. In that case, it sounds like you had minimal risk for HIV. This is because you're only going to have risk from the sex without a condom. Unprotected oral sex is very low risk because the mouth is not a good way to get or give HIV.

However, oral sex can be much higher risk for other STDs. Therefore, it'd be a good idea to get a full run of HIV and STD testing 3 months after the sex you had (regular testing is what we recommend for all sexually active people).

Hope this helps!

Erik

Oral Vaginal Sex
hiv and hpv