Will i be infected if infected vaginal cum touches my penis tip.

I had sex with a prostitute using condom.after having sex with her few vaginal cum got stuck on my finger.then i accidently wiped my cum from the tip of my penis with it.then i wore my pant for 20 miniutes and finally washed my penis with soap and also urinated.so if that infected vaginal fluid got just a little bit in my penis,then gets washed of by my urine and later washed by soap,will i still be infected?because that vaginal fluid did not go deep in the penis at all.it just touched tip of the penis and a very tiny amount may have touched my inner skin(penile urethra) or not.Because AIDS only occurs when vaginal cum gets very deep inside penis for having sex without condom.but though just a tiny bit,will the virus travel through walls of urethra and infect me or will i be only infected if the vaginal cum gets more deeper through my urethra and reach my testicles and then blood?please help me.am i at risk?

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

Sounds like you're on the right track with your reasoning. While technically her vaginal cum came in contact with the tip of your penis you are absolutely right: it needs to get up inside your penis, and then it has to happen in a significant amount (that didn't happen).

It doesn't sound like you had significant risk.

Hope this helps!

Erik

White Patches and HIV
CAN A DOG GET HIV FROM A MONKEY BITE