Came here for hiv specialist opinion

I asked a question on my 6 month month negative antibody test, it and all stds where negative yet you still wouldn't say I'm completely fine. It's scaring the living heck outta me considering you guys are in the field and knowledgable as my doctor is not. You said I could get a viral load test!? That mean the antibody only test by quest diagnostics multiple times to 27 weeks past exposure isn't enough and I could of gave hiv to my girlfriend now!? Omg!!!! The only thing I tested positive for is mono a month after a few symptoms started!!! Symptoms have been popping up since then. I'm sorry I know it's your opinion but it just scared the daylight outta me. Also tested negative for all hepatitis. How am I not producing antibodies to hiv? Thought with antibody test this day in age you would have no problem detecting antibodies by 6 months in an immune system according to my doctors is "perfectly" normal by SED rate and immunoglobulin test. Can't believe I now endangered my girlfriend who I love. :(

Hi My recommendation to everyone around testing is what the HIV testing guidelines are and that is to get tested 3 weeks post exposure then again at 90 days. If there have been no other exposures during this 90 days then the test results are conclusive. If your doctor evaluated you for all of the other sexually transmitted infections and you are negative than you are!

Pcr rna
possible hiv infection?