RE: Anal bleeding hiv

Hi I asked a question about anal bleeding before and you answered. The guy claimed he was negative and he did not ejaculate because we only did frottage for less than 30 secs and I got scared and left. Should I get put on pep?

Hi Even though he did not ejaculate there are fluids that come out prior to ejaculation, pre cum for instance and since there was obvious openings that caused you to bleed then yes there is a risk. If you trust that he for sure knows his status and you feel that there was no direct exchange of body fluid then no you don't need to go on PEP. I would recommend getting tested as I do for everyone to know their status.

Bite... Zombie or HIV?
Pcr rna