Bite... Zombie or HIV?

Hey Ms Southall!

So I got bit by another human being. She's kinda freak needless to say haha.

She bites a lot of people (like I said, a real freak) and for that reason I am concerned she may have HIV and thus I am concerned I may be at risk.

Anyway she bit my finger, and it didn't break the skin as far as I can tell. But the finger turned red, and I don't think that the bite actually broke the skin.

My finger didn't bleed at all, just turned red and the skin where the bite occurred was scraped, but no blood.

It was like when you scratch your arm and it turns white, then red, then puffs up a little.

So if she does in fact have HIV am I at risk?

(I know saliva doesn't transmit HIV in most cases unless there is blood in it, but what if there was blood in her mouth)

Hi The title of your question worried me a little!!! Zombie??? No risk of HIV transmission here. She would have to had bitten you to the point of opening your skin. Since she didn't then no risk for transmission.

Really!?!? My doctor right!?!?
RE: Anal bleeding hiv