About the duo test

Hello and thank you for your help, I have read many of your replies so I know about the 3 week then 3 month test. You do not note though if this is just for the third generation elisa or does it apply for the 4th generation elisa. Thats because I had 2 4th generation elisas one at 3 weeks and one at 4 weeks and they were both negative. How accurate is this? My exposure is protected sex with a CSW and the condom did not break and no symptoms also but I wanted to be sure and this is why I am testing. Thank you.

Hi The guidelines are for all generation of test. 3 weeks then 90 days, no other exposures during this time the results are conclusive.

Tested negative with symptoms
followup