kissing and testing after 6, 10 weeks

hii , please i need your advice i kissed a girl in a very deep way and after 1 day i felt swollen nodes and lymphatic pain in my neck, after that i had sore throat and soes on my tounge, i went for hiv antibody test after 6 weeks and it was negative, then at 10 weeks it was negative, what is your openian , should i be worried or not ??

Hi Oral sex, including kissing, carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. You may have picked up another infection or are getting a cold but the likelihood of this being HIV is VERY small. The guidelines for testing are to be tested at 3 weeks then again at 90 days and as long as there are no other exposures during this time the results are conclusive.

I'm terrified and not functioning
saliva...