|Dr Shannon follow up question please answer if possible
Mar 14, 2013
So wiping with that doesn't prsesit a risk of coming in contact with the virus correct?? Im just confused and nervous about this. Thank you
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi No it does not.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dry Cough An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Fever After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.