Help

The other day my uncle started eating a grilled cheese sandwich he put his half eaten piece on the plate and than laid a newly made sandwich on top of his half eaten piece I then proceeded to eat the new sandwich. If my uncle had a cut in his mouth got blood on his sandwich and it transferred to my sandwich could I be at risk? I also had the start of a canker sore on the inside of my bottom lip I've read that blood on food isn't a source of transmission but couldn't the canker sore be one?

Hi If the blood on the sandwich was significant, just placed there and you immediately picked it up and took a bite with an open canker sore than yes this could be a risk, but highly unlikely.

prostaitis
Nurse not wearing gloves