prostaitis

Hi, First of all this is very helpful site for people like me. I have performed vaginal oral unprotected sex for 3-4 escort ladies.it was in 2012 Feb, May, Sept and Oct. I had a sudden epidymal prostaitis in April for which i got 2 weeks of Antibiotic and i was Ok. Again Jan 27th i had prostaitis with epidymitis pain for which am taking antibiotics for almost 6 weeks now. But my pain didnt go away it often become mild and worse on and off.i do not remeber any of symptoms related to HIV during this period. except i had sore throat twice and flu once last year. which i dont remeber the dates. Am worried if this prostatis with epidymal pain could be from HIV. Am i at great risk. i was performing oral sex thinking it will not have a chance of infecting through oral. becuse i have seen from some ppl said on google searches even if someone swallow vaginal fluid it is very unlikely to caught. Vaginal fluid is completely safe. Am i right in this or i was wrong to think like that and went on having oral sex please give your expetise idea about this as am getting crazy if i have already caused this to my wife who i love most in this world. i do not want her to get this from me doing sumthing stupid.

Hi Oral sex does carry the lowest risk of HIV transmission. It is considered a risk, but remember not just for HIV but all of the other sexually transmitted infections. Vaginal fluid is not completely safe. HIV transmission occurs through the direct exchange of body fluid, semen, blood, vaginal fluid and breast milk.

The only true way to know your status is to be tested.

What to trust?
Help