What to trust?

Trust heavy hiv symptoms or 2 negative eia tests? My gf is now having starting symptoms like I had and am still experiencing. I had unprotected sex with a random chick before me and my gf where together and got tested at 4 weeks and 14.5 weeks after that nite. Also had a normal SED rate and immunoglobulin test by my doctor. Is it safe to say I should produce hiv antibodies? I also tested negative for all other stds. She is experiencing headaches everyday, and severe muscle fatigue since our last sex which was unprotected and I came outside her the first time but continued sex for I orgasm more than once, and orgasmed in her the second time. Now I'm terrified seeing her symptoms are the same as mine. Am I 100% if I test by eia again a 6 months although it seems to be too late. I followed the advice of my doctors your guys and another site., and still feel I have hiv. Now I'm screwed because my main doctor won't test me anymore. :( I know the rule of thumb all too well considering I've read about all threads on this site of 3 weeks then again at 90 days. If those tests are negative than so are you. Is there any exceptions to this rule considering all my other tests came back fine? Also tested for all other stds both times. Anybody take more than 6 months? For it will be 6 months for me next week. Plz help!

Hi There is a small percentage of the population who could test positive at 6 months, but the majority (99%) of the population will test negative or positive at 3 months. There are things that could be happening and so I would encourage you both to see your healthcare professionals for evaluation. Not just for HIV, but all of the other sexually transmitted infections and also infections such as the flu, mono etc.....

Be well, Shannon

Could this happen?
prostaitis