homosexuality risks in relation ship

hi doctor i am a guy i had sexual relationship with another guy but there was no anal just we kissed each other french kiss opening mouthed and i put my tongue between his lips there was no wounds or cuts in my lips or my tongue same as him and i also putted my penis between his legs under his balls and i cum my semen between his legs under his balls and i checked under his balls if he got opening cuts or wounds there was nothing but i am still terrify and scared cause i got OCD so my question is am i at risk of this relationship or safe? and do u think i need to have blood test ? thanks so much

Hi First oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission, this includes kissing. As for the rubbing on one another and the ejaculating outside of the body there was no direct exchange of body fluid. All of what you participated in is considered safe sex and the risk of HIV is extremely low.

Please help me doctor
I'm really worried