Please help me doctor

I visited a Doctor.He inject me with used Injection but before using, he fill that injection with water through needle and clean it twice and then fill the medicine and then change the needle and then inject me.Is there any chances of getting infected with HIV.

Hi Not being sure what you were injected with I will give the best answer I can. Some medications in the vial are dry and need saline to liquidate them for injection this may be what he was doing. If in fact he was cleaning the needle and syringe, and by changing the needle this reduced the risk of HIV transmission. There has to be blood in the syringe that has recently been used on someone and then immediately on you. HIV begins to die once it is outside of the body and unable to infect.

The risk of HIV transmission through this type of exposure is very small.

SAME condom (oral & penetrative) : experienced ALL HIV symptoms
homosexuality risks in relation ship