SAME condom (oral & penetrative) : experienced ALL HIV symptoms

Hi Doctor,

10 wks in ago,I had protected oral sex with a csw in bali (highly positive, I checked the Bali statistic 1 in 4 csw have HIV), I was scared to death. After 10mins of protected oral sex, I proceeded to try penetrative sex (intercourse) while using the SAME condom, I try rubbing my penis on her vagina but my penis went soft (due to anxiety), I might have only dipped more than half of my penis head into vagina 10sec, but I did try a few times to penetrate, but I can't because my penis became soft, there was clearly vaginal fluids at the opening of the vagina, and when I tried to masturbate to make my penis hard,as I was doing so, I ejaculated in the condom, I am not sure whether the condom broke or did it have small holes caused by oral sex.

After that I removed the condom with my fingers, as I was doing so, my fingers touched the tip of the condom, and I did the stupiest thing I can ever imagine, I touched my penis head with the same fingers because I wanted to remove some semen from my penis head, I immediately put dettol instant hand sanitiser all over my penis, I stuffed dettol alcohol rub into my urethra. (WHO states alcohol rubs that contain more than 60% alcohol kills HIV virus). would I have stuffed some HIV virus into my urethra?

Symptoms I experienced: after 6 wks: sore throat (1w)

after 7 wks: fever&headache&nausea (3d), night sweats (4d)

after 8 wks: dry mouth (5day)

after 10 wks: red rashes, reddish spots, which are itchy at first but the itchiness were gone after an hour, 10spots on my left elbow, 5spots on my right elbow, 7spots on my left legs, 5spots on my right leg, these spots seemed quite symmetrical. I went to the consult a skin specialist, the doctor told me it was mite bites, which I couldn't understand, how could mite bites be so symmetrical? these rashes are still with me for 9days and still existing. At first these spots were reddish, they turned dark brown after few days.

What are the chances of condom breakage in my case? if leakage, what is the chances of HIV infection?

1. Based on my case, what if the condom didn't obviously broke but due to the oral sex, her teeth might have caused small holes or small tears on the condom, What are the chances of HIV infection if there were small holes on the condom while I tried penetrating her a few times and rubbed my penis head against her wet vagina a few times?

2. After I removed the condom using my fingers by pulling the tip of the condom (where the penis head is) I clearly felt there was vagina fluids on my fingers, because my fingers felt wet, and using the exact same fingers I touched my penis head immediately, would that cause HIV infection?

3. While having some vagina fluids on my penis head (from my fingers), I stuffed considerable amount of Dettol instant hand sanitizer (alcohol rub) into my urethra, would this particular move caused HIV infection or increase the chances of getting HIV infected?

4. I forgot to mention that after the incident, I noticed a 3cmX2cm diameter fresh cut wound on my left leg which looked fresh because there was clearly fresh blood covering the wound. I was so afraid, I don't know when did I cut myself (but I am quite certain I did NOT have this particular wound BEFORE going to the brothel) Or maybe the csw might have purposely gave me a cut (to transmit HIV) while performing oral sex and I wasn't aware at that moment. I might sound overly paranoid, but What is the chances of getting HIV infected if my scar came in contact with her blood or her vagina fluids?

5. I experienced almost every early symptoms related to HIV infection, and especially the rash made me worried the most, these red spots suddenly appeared together symmetrically on both side of my elbows and symmetrically both side of my legs, and these spots are still on my body for 9 days, how can there be such a coincidence? what are the chances of NOT being infected but experiencing all these symptoms? based on your expertise, have you ever encounter someone which experienced all these symptoms but tested NEGATIVE for HIV?

Hi First, oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission and add using a condom that risk reduces even more so. Using protection during intercourse also decreases the risk of HIV transmission. How you disposed of the condom and cleaning yourself is fine. HIV begins to dies once it leaves the body and is unable to infect and it is more difficult for woman to infect a man. The other thing to keep in mind is that HIV is not the only sexually transmitted infection (STI) out there that you need to protect yourself from. I would encourage you to see your health care professional and have a STI screening including HIV. From what you have described your risk of HIV transmission is small, but again I would encourage you to follow up with your health care provider for evaluation.

Be well, Shannon

Need help. is 105 days test fine?
Please help me doctor