Need help. is 105 days test fine?

Hi, I am little bit scared. Need help. Here is my story. 1. Before 1 year to 1.5 year approx I have oral sex with one girl whose HIV status was unknown. She performed oral on my penis. I did not perform any oral on her. There were no cut in my penis and can¡t remember whether there was any cut in her mouth or not. 2. I went to disco 6, 4, 3 (Latest) months back and dance with people, some girls and rub my penis with some girls back side, but with full cloths. I do not think there was any direct contact.

Symptom: I did not remember whether I found any such symptom or not. I am in South Korea now. Some day back I was surfing net and found details about HIV and got scared. I went to Clinic and asked for HIV test. After 1 day I go result and its shows negative. I do not know what kind of method they used for testing. They mentioned it was HIV screening test. Report is as below, Summary of the report was as like ¡Serology for AIDS (HIV) test: Negative¡ Test Name Result --------- ------- AIDS(HIV) Ab Negative. HBs Ag Non-Reactive <1 (Actual value = 0.48) Anti-Hbs Ab Non-Reactive <10 Iu/L Hb 16.8 (Normal Range 13.0 -17.5 g/dL) Hct 48.3 (Normal Range 40-54.0 %)

And some other blood result. So my question, 1. Is 105 days (last disco visit) after dancing with Girls HIV testing sufficient to know the status? Or Do I need to test again? 2. By seeing the result can you tell me is which generation or what kind of test being used? Is it reliable? What kind of HIV test procedure used in South Korea? 3. For oral sex performed on me 1 to 1.5year back, do I need to concerned or retest again? Please help me. I am really scared. Cannot eat and do anything. 24 hours this think is in my mind. As some of your old post you mentioned need to test at 3 weeks and then 90 days. But for me I have tested only once after 100 days? How conclusive this result? Do I need to retest again? Please reply. I am really nervous.

Hi Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. There is no risk with the rubbing and contact at the disco. Having your test more than a year after your oral experience come back negative and that there have been no other HIV risk of transmission during this time than the results are conclusive and you are HIV free.

Do not be nervous, you are fine,

be well and stay safe, Shannon

Pants BUS follow up
SAME condom (oral & penetrative) : experienced ALL HIV symptoms