|Pants BUS follow up
Mar 12, 2013
http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q228196.html Hi Dr. thanks for the answer about HIV...My last question is if other STD is my risk in this incident? Would other hepatitis possible? Thank you so much..
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi No! There has to be skin to skin and/or a direct exchange of body fluid and your experience did not have this occur.
Be well, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Hiv Pass Through Pants?
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Flaky Skin After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Licking Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.