Is it possible i have Hiv through kissing and quick genital contact?

Hello dr. Shannon I haven't been sleeping well for 3 months! I kissed a man and had quick genital contact (no intercourse neither anal sex happened and no fluids except his precum) I don't know if he was hiv positive and I didn't ask him. I guess he's married not sure! Is it possible I become infected with hiv if his kiss had little blood? I am not sure his lips bled but I am so scared and I don't want to do the hiv test. Please please help me in order I have my normal life back

Hi HIV is not passed through casual contact or kissing. If there were to be blood present you would have to have an open sore in your mouth as well and even with that the risk is extremely low. I would say that from this experience there is no need for testing.

Canker Sore ARS
I am very worried plz help me !! ( Not sexual contact )