Plz answer as soon as possible...

Dr. Shannon I got a test for HIV in a Govt. Hospital. That place was an ART centre cum diagonse center. The lady there used the spirit filled cotton and placed that cotton on table for seconds and then cleaned my vein portion after that she took blood sample. and put fresh cotton spirited i removed that after 3-4 minutes . Shannon mam is it possible way of infection?? I m scared because that place was ART centre for HIV persons and table may have virus. I assumed that it is not the possible way but after three days i got Long Red dotted rash on my that hand where she did that and a minute swollen lymph node on my left leg groin(my foot have infection it may be becoz of that) that vanishes in 2 days but rash persisted for 5-6 days. I know this is my foolisness only. People are working there I know It can't be possible. Mam I know this is phobia only. Q. Do i need testing for this case? Please write something so that this phobia get out of mind. Please mam I am writing you this question becoz your one liners are too good.

Hi You are HIV free from this experience. There is no risk of HIV transmission.

Protected sex with pimple scared!?
Canker Sore ARS