Protected sex with pimple scared!?

I had protected vaginal sex with a girl who use to be a stripper.. But I had a pimple on my pubic hair that burst and was bleeding and her vaginal fluid got on it.. Am I at high risk for HIV ? If she positive

Hi Great decision to use a condom! Having the pimple break and bleeding occur and possibly having her vaginal fluid come into contact with that are does pose a VERY small risk! Is HIV transmission possible yes, is it probable no. She of course would have to have HIV and her viral load would have to be very high, meaning she is not on medication. The only way to know your status is to get tested, initially at 3 weeks post exposure then again at 90 days and if no other exposure happens during this time period the test is conclusive.

ARS or... Not ARS haha
Plz answer as soon as possible...