Dr shannon please answer this to me please
Mar 11, 2013
You said to me that it have to be that 1 exam at the 3rth week and the other at 90 days, if i only do a exam at the 100 days? Can i be sure pf my result??
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Yes 100 days is conclusive as well! The 3 week then 90 day is for someone who has just felt that they may have been exposed to HIV. If there have been no other exposures during the 100 days and your test is negative than it is conclusive.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Organism Causes Genital Warts?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- What Antibiotics Can Help Treat Chlamydia?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
- Syphilis Rash On The Chest
- Syphilis And White Blood Cell Count
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.