|Dr shannon please answer this to me please
Mar 11, 2013
You said to me that it have to be that 1 exam at the 3rth week and the other at 90 days, if i only do a exam at the 100 days? Can i be sure pf my result??
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Yes 100 days is conclusive as well! The 3 week then 90 day is for someone who has just felt that they may have been exposed to HIV. If there have been no other exposures during the 100 days and your test is negative than it is conclusive.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can Vaginal Bumps Be Other Then Stds?
- What Causes Vaginal Bleeding During Intercourse?
- Can Hiv Test Results Change After 4 Months?
- Can Thrush Cause You To Clear Your Throat A Lot?
- False Positive Rapid Test Waiting Western Blot Hiv
- Have You Ever Seen A 3 Month Negative Turn Positive
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.