Need your advice

About 2 months ago I have protected sex but unprotected oral sex (which Im aware that having oral sex is low risk to getting infected to HIV), He and I where in a hotel room stood the night and next morning when I woke up I wipe myself with a blaket around my viginal area, Now I cant help to think that I can be infected do to now I am starting to feel a bit ill coughing stuffy nose but soreness and shorten mentral cycles. Do you think this can be the cause of that? Like I mention I wipe with a blanket thinking it was a towel but Im not sure if there is a risk of me contracting the virus that way. Should I get test right away now since it has been 4 months since this happend

Please advice. Thank you in advance.

Hi You are correct about oral sex carrying the lowest risk of HIV transmission and having protected vaginal sex protects you against HIV, but you have to remember there are many other sexually transmitted infections out there that all cannot be prevented from happening from wearing a condom. I would recommend that you follow up with a health care professional if your symptoms continue, which would include HIV testing. Getting HIV from contact with sheets, blankets, towels etc....does not pose a risk for HIV transmission. HIV begins to die once it leaves the body is unable to infect.

am i in risk?
Uncircumcised: oral sex.