am i in risk?

im a man and i m tryng pregnant my wife., a doctor vih+ was removing molouscum contagiosum and made 5 open wounds. suddenly with his mask off, he sneeze over my 5 open wound and genital area. he says no problem. but im not so sure, i see no blood but what if his nose broke some vessel and mix with blood. now i have to wait 3 months to do a elisa test?, or there is zero risk and try to pregnat my wife? we are very sad. please your opinion is important to us... thx

Hi Sorry you experienced that, someone sneezing on you or around you makes you nervous just to not get what they are coming down with, but rest assured HIV transmission does not happen in this way, this is considered casual contact and does not pose a threat for HIV.

Re: Scared from possible exposure
Need your advice