Scared from possible exposure

I wanted to know if I am at risk (possible exposure) my cat cut my finger last night it was a little deep but didn't bleed just skin hanging off. Is it possible for hiv to get into the cut 8 hours later or am I fine since it didn't bleed? Please answer I have high anxiety.

Hi If the wound is deep and still bleeding or just hasn't closed and you come into contact sexually with someone who has HIV then yes it could pose a risk. But just having the wound does not increase your risk of HIV transmission there has to be a direct exchange of body fluid for HIV transmission to be a risk.

Risk of hiv after a sexual assault
Re: Scared from possible exposure