please you can answer this little question about antibodies test

it doesnt matter if i do a pcr antibodies test and a elisa antibodies test a 100 days after the relation of risk?? both are confiable?? other think is that i make a elisa test and i have the results 3 hours latter, its to soon or its ok?? can i be sure of my result NEGATIVO?

Hi The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks and then again at 90 days and as long as there were no other exposures than the results of the test are conclusive, either HIV antibody or PCR.

please i supplicate you to help me, please help me
Risk of hiv after a sexual assault