please i supplicate you to help me, please help me

i make a test elisa 13 weeks after the exposition, it means, like 100 days, it detect antibodies 1/2 and it was serodia elisa, in the lab, they said to me that i have to do a exam every 3 month for about 1 year, please help me, with 1 only exam, that was NEGATIVO THANKS GOD, can i be sure of my result?? i take neosaldina gotes (gotas neosaldina) 15 minutes before the exam, that will affect the result?? why in here said that i can be sure of my result with an elisa test in the 6th month?? please help meee, pleaseeee

HI I am having a tough time knowing exactly what you are asking, but what I think you are asking is about testing. The guidelines for HIV testing is to be initially tested at 3 weeks and then again at 90 days, as long as there are no other exposures during this time than the results at 90 days are conclusive. There is no need for continued testing. The only reason for continued testing is if you continue to participate in high risk activity, unprotected sex, sharing needles.

Sorry to bother!
please you can answer this little question about antibodies test