Sorry to bother!

Im sorry to keep bothering you, Shannon! I asked if HIV could be transmitted while someone accidentally spits while talking...it cant be transmitted even if the saliva for some reason had blood and it landed in my mouth and i had a cut in my mouth? So sorry! Im just really worried because my body started hurting, but im not sure if its related to that because my sisters body hurts too so i dont know if it really is the flu. So sorry to bother!

Hi You are not a bother and the answer is still no. It does sound like since your sister is sick and the flu is very rampant this year is that you may have picked that up but it's not HIV from the spitting experience.

Be well, Shannon

Hiv effects on blood pressure
please i supplicate you to help me, please help me