Is this possible mode of transmission

I know this is gross but I had pooped for a couple days and was in pain. but I was in the bathroom the other day and couldn't go poop so i stuck my finger up my butt to see if could get anything out. I don't remeber touching any blood or didn't see any blood on my fingers or anything that i know if but what if i did touch blood on a door handle or something and it got on my finger that i used. (i use a communal bathroom in my dorm) Would this be a potential risk of getting HIV.

Hi Sorry you were constipated and no! there is not a way for you to get HIV from this experience. HIV transmission occurs when there is a direct exchange of body fluid, meaning through sexual interaction or sharing needles.

didn't got the answer of other question doc shannon,in my first question
re: vaginal discharge