|didn't got the answer of other question doc shannon,in my first question
Mar 8, 2013
Doc I early asked the question about oral sex,but other question that I asked was,I had a little cut or broken skin during that. Time of having oral sex,n with my finger I only used to grab her boobs,no fingering!please tell me there is any chance?or do I need a test?please doc shannon.
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi As long as there were no fluids from her present there was no exposure so there is no concern about HIV transmission.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Would My Boyfriend Get Chlamydia If I Didn't Tell Him The First Time
- How Do You Know If You Have Systemic Candidiasis?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute And HIV
- Diarrhea After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Kissing Cut On Lip Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.