Unprotected sex worrying me

Hello Sir/Madam, Recently 4 days back i had a unprotected sex with a bar girl. First i used the condom but later it dropped off and for 2 minutes I had unprotected vaginal intercourse with that girl. I don't know the HIV and STD status of that girl. I am very much worried and depressed and don't know whether i would get those infections... :'( I have heard that the chances are if done once are 1 in 2000 times. This was my first time i had sexual intercourse with any girl. Please guide me what should i do. Also when are the tests should be done after how many days... Your's Faithfully, xyz

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Transmission was unlikely in this case. This was a one-time occurrence, you started with a condom, and you were the insertive partner.

If you like, you may go in for a test at 90 days to confirm what I suspect, you are negative.

In health,

Richard

HIV and smoking? Risk?
Receive Blowjob - 20days test (-)