HIV and smoking? Risk?
Mar 7, 2013
I posted an earlier question but if I had a sore in my mouth. After smoking the blunt I licked my lips several times and a put my tongue on the mouth sore. Did I make the risk go higher by doing that? I really need to go get tested. What's the shortest amount of time I can wait? To get accurate test scores?
Response from Mr. Cordova
HIV is not transmitted via inanimate objects like this. You were not at risk.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Infection Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Pubic Lice If You Have No Pubic Hair?
- Acute Infection 5 Days After Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.