Is 12 week HIV Negative test conclusive

I had sex with a lady and the condom broke. I did not realize till after. I had a 4th generation test at 10 days that was negative and I had a regular test at 6 weeks and another at 12 weeks that were both negative. Should I keep testing or is the 12 week test suffice. thank you in advance for your input.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

12 weeks is not quite 90 days. 90 days is considered conclusive. I would not expect a negative result at 12 weeks to change to positive at 90 days. I do not think you need to retest for this incident.

In health,

Richard

5th time asking please answer
HIV and smoking? Risk?