5th time asking please answer

hello, my question is that 4 weeks ago i was with a man, we kissed inthe bed and lick our bodys, but in one moment when he hugh me i feel some pressure in my butt area, kinda stick hiting my butt, i never were penetrated before so i dont know if that pressure is penetration or just rubbing i ask him my fears and said that is ridiculous that the penis dont enter to fast, and told me that never were penetration, so im afraid that he maybe penetrated me just little piece of the head of the penis, not completely, and my quiestion is that some penetration like 4mm of penis are a risk for HIV???

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

You would know if his penis was inside of you. Especially if you have never had one inside of you before. If you remain concerned, an HIV test at 90 days will give you a conclusive result.

In health,

Richard

HIV AIDS SPREAD
Is 12 week HIV Negative test conclusive